微信公众号

Talking to CoWorkers – Interactive Practice

  • 0

Talking to CoWorkers – Interactive Practice

上海英语口语-商务英语-在线学习英语

Click on Listen All and follow along. After becoming comfortable with the entire conversation, become Person A by clicking on the Person A button. You will hear only Person B through the audio file. There will be a silence for you to repeat the sentences of Person A. Do the same for Person B. The speed of the conversation is native speed. Use the pause button if the pause between each sentence is too fast for you. After practicing several times, you will be able to speak as fast as a native.

点击Listen All继续。在熟悉整个对话之后,通过点击Person A 按钮成为A角色。你只会听到B通过音频文件。对你来说,在安静的时候你就重复A的句子。角色B也是同样的。谈话的速度是本地英语的速度。如果每个句子之间的停顿对你来说太快了,请使用暂停按钮。练习几次之后,你就能像本土人一样说得很快了。

1

Listen All  |   Person A  |   Person B

A: “Hey Jack. How is your day going?” 你好,杰克,今天怎么样?
B: “Just finishing the project. Other than that, not much. How about you?” 刚完成了这个项目,除此之外,没有什么,你呢?
A: “I’m just about finished for the day. I have one more task to do, but I wanted to take a break first.” 我今天差不多要结束了,我还有一个任务要做,但我想先休息一下。
B: “Did you have to work with Jake on that project?” 你必须和杰克一起做那个项目吗?
A: “Unfortunately, yes.” 不幸的是,是的。
B: “Oh my gosh. I feel so sorry for you.” 哦我的天哪,我为你感到难过。
A: “Don’t remind me. I’m just glad it’s over.” 别提醒我,我很高兴一切都结束了。
B: “Yeah. I remember when I worked on the data conversion tool with him. Everything he did, I had to re-do. It would have been faster if I did it alone.” 是啊,我记得当我和他一起研究数据转换工具的时候,他所做的每一件事,我都要重新做,如果我一个人做,会更快。
A: “That’s exactly what happened to me. It took me longer because I had to re-do everything he did. That really pissed me off.” 那正是我所经历的,它花了我更长的时间,因为我不得不重新做他做的每件事,这真的让我很生气。
B: “Next time the manager wants me to do a project with him, I’m going to tell him that I will do it myself.” 下次经理要我和他一起做项目的话,我打算告诉他我自己来做。
A: “That’s a good idea. Hopefully, the manager will realize how useless he is.” 这是个好主意。希望经理能意识到他有多没用。
B: “Exactly. If you’re not busy, you can do my work.” 没错,如果你不忙,你可以做我的工作。
A: “Ha ha. I got enough to do.” 哈哈,我有足够的事情做。
B: “Yeah. I’m just kidding.” 是啊,我只是在开玩笑。
A: “Alright dude. I better finish my work. I’ll talk to you later.” 好吧,兄弟,我最好把工作做完,晚点再跟你聊。

Listen All 

Person A 

Person B

 

2

Listen All  |   Person A  |   Person B

A: “Hey Jordan, did you go to the team meeting this morning?” 你好,乔丹,你今早去参加团队会议了吗?
B: “Yeah. The manager presented a new project to us that we’ll have to do.” 是啊,经理向我们提出了一个我们必须要做的新项目。
A: “Damn it. I shouldn’t have missed that meeting, but I was stuck in another meeting. What else did you guys talk about?” 该死的,我不应该错过那次会议,但我又被困在另一个会议上了,你们还谈了些什么?
B: “Everything else was the same. We talked about progress of current assignments, due dates, about hiring another worker, that’s all.” 其他一切都一样,我们讨论了当前任务的进展,截止日期,关于雇佣另一个工人,仅此而已。
A: “What’s the new project about?” 新项目是关于什么的?
B: “It’s hard to explain. She sent out mail to all of us. You can just review the document she sent out.” 这很难解释,她给我们所有人发了邮件,你可以看看她发的文件。
A: “Ok. I’ll do that.” 好,我会去看的。

Listen All 

Person A 

Person B

 

3

Listen All  |   Person A  |   Person B

A: “Hey Bob, do you have a few minutes?” 你好,鲍勃,你有时间吗?
B: “Sure. What’s up?” 当然,怎么了?
A: “I’m having problems with my computer. I don’t know what’s wrong with it.” 我的电脑出问题了,我不知道它出了什么问题。
B: “Let’s go take a look at it. Oh. Here is the problem. You have a boot sector virus. Install the anti-virus software. That should take care of the problem.” 我们去看看吧,哦,问题是在这,你有一个引导扇区病毒,安装杀毒软件。这应该能解决问题。
A: “Great thanks. 很好,谢谢。

Listen All 

Person A 

Person B

 

4

Listen All  |   Person A  |   Person B

A: “How is your day going?” 你今天过得怎么样?
B: “The same as usual. How about you?” 和往常一样,你呢?
A: “Me too. I’m getting sick of work man.” 我也是,我厌倦了工作。
B: “I’m already past that stage.” 我已经过了那个阶段了。
A: “What are you still doing here then?” 那你还在这里干什么?
B: “It pays the bills.”  在支付账单。
A: “Why don’t you find another job?” 你为什么不另找工作?
B: “Well, I thought about it, but if I put in two more years, then I get a good pension. I can’t give that up. Anyway, this job is boring, but at least it’s easy.” 嗯,我也想过,但如果再加上两年,我就能得到很好的退休金了,我不能放弃,不管怎样,这份工作虽然无聊,但至少很简单。
A: “Well, you’ve been here for eight years. You have something to stay for. I’ve only been here for two years. I can’t see myself doing this for another two years. I want to gain more experience in other areas.” 嗯,你在这里已经八年了,你有留下了的原因,我在这里只呆了两年,我不能再这样做两年了,我想在其他领域获得更多的经验。
B: “Have you brought this up to the boss? Maybe you can go into management.” 你把这件事告诉老板了吗?也许你可以进入管理层。
A: “They usually want a person with an MBA degree or a person willing to put in 80 hours a week.” 他们通常想要一个拥有MBA学位的人,或者一个愿意每周工作80小时的人。
B: “That’s what it takes man. Either this or that.” 事情就是这样的,要么这个或那个。
A: “Yeah. I better think about what I want. Why didn’t you go into management?” 是的,我最好考虑一下我想要什么,你为什么不去管理层呢?
B: “It would have taken too much time. I have a family that I want to spend time with, so it wasn’t worth it for me. But you’re single. You can put in a few good years and put yourself in a good position before thinking about settling down.” 那太花时间了,我有一个家庭,想花时间和他们在一起,所以这对我来说不值得,但你是单身,考虑安定下来下来之前,你可以花几年的时间,让自己处于一个更好的职位。

A: “You have a point. I’ll see what my options are. Hopefully the manager will help me out with my career.” 你说得有道理,我会看我有什么选择,希望经理能帮我完成我的事业。
B: “She’s pretty cool about that. Just be honest with her and she’ll show you some doors.” 她对此很有一套,只要对她诚实,她就会给你一些门道的。
A: “That sounds good. Thanks for the advice.” 听起来不错,谢谢你的建议。
B: “No problem. Good luck.” 不客气,祝你好运。

Listen All 

Person A 

Person B


Leave a Reply

友情链接: 上海网站建设 Your Mind Get a Job China Job Seo Job Weird English Online Training Get a Job 雄安网站建设 今日中国 忻州师范 深圳网站建设 南阳人才网 Kids Explore Learning Job resume China Life Jobs in China How to Find a Job Online 珠海供求信息网 快捷导航 吉林大学考试中心 家长帮论坛 合肥网站建设 凤凰新闻网 菜鸟赢销 爆笑图吧 就业安居 搜闻网 七宝小学辅导班 威海淘屋网 韶关房产网 江门房产网 鹰潭搜房网 宁夏养生网 梦蝶影视 投资顾问 新疆特产专卖 英语冬令营 负离子空气净化器 烛式过滤机 阳江搜房网 滨州搜房网 1001电商之家 龙岩淘屋网 China Jobs 中国万商网 QQ群推广 上海会计培训 China Jobs Expat Jobs American Jobs 上海会计培训 教师名言 投顾大师 全自动微电脑裁切机 上海培训 注册香港公司 汉口通乳师 陕西热线 深圳代孕 盘龙城通乳师 股票配资系统 深圳公司注册 深圳公司注册 订制证卡挂绳 二甲苯厂家 广州SEO 广州最好的牛皮癣医院 个体社保代缴 郑州比课网 深圳成人中专 成都铁路学校 培训问答 沈阳艺考培训价格 宁德翻译公司 新千年会计培训学校
DBestInfo DBestech